- Sandy Camp Road Wetlands consists of native trees, lagoons and open grasslands. Many bush and water birds have been sighted at this location.
- Meet: adjacent to the entrance gate, northside of Sandy Camp Road, Lytton. (UBD Map 142 Q16) -27.435622, 153.147196
- Following this walk, we will move to Elanora Park, Wynnum North, UBD map 143 G14, for a Christmas morning tea. Please bring a plate of goodies to share. This will be followed by BYO lunch. We can choose a time to walk the Wynnum Mangrove Boardwalk. -27.427516, 153.169520
- Toilets are in Granada St, Wynnum, UBD 143 G14.
- Bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunburn cream, personal first aid kit, enclosed shoes, binoculars, camera, chair, insect repellent, soap, hand sanitizer, face mask, morning tea, lunch, and any other necessary personal items.
- All nominations via the Website.
- “This activity will be conducted in keeping with the Queensland Government’s Covid-19 directions at the time of the activity. Please do not attend this activity if you have been feeling unwell with Covid-19 related symptoms in the 7 day period before this activity.”!
ABN 60206792095 NPAQ acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Queensland National Park Estate and strongly supports co-stewardship with Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service. Patron: Her Excellency the Honourable Dr Jeannette Young AC, PSM Governor of Queensland